Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Warm Welcome to Poker Pros, Trying to be Pros, and Enthusiasts

As you may see, blogs have cluttered around the Internet, they be on the most absurd topics to blog about. I'm starting out this blog as some sort of "freedom wall" for poker players, pro or less pro, and even those who stay on the sidelines, content by being mere enthusiasts. I'm leaving the comments open for any of your ideas or violent reactions to articles and whatnots that I'll be posting soon.

It seems that there are still a million and one things about online poker that people need to know, not only because it's an intimate part of American culture; but more so because it skyrocketed as a high-paying, skill-based online game that no amount of legal sanctions and prohibitions can contend with.

So here it goes, I'm glad to welcome you to my blog. Happy reading!

No comments: